Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 cup unsweetened frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- Salt and ground black pepper
Place the raspberries, olive oil, lemon juice, and honey in a blender. Blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2 lb spinach, stemmed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the vinaigrette, spinach, onion, pepper, and half the sunflower seeds. Toss to coat the spinach with the dressing.
- To serve, divide among individual plates. Top each with an equal amount of the remaining sunflower seeds.