Spice up your boring salad with this Hot & Spicy Chicken Salad recipe.
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp hot chili sauce
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- 1 lb chicken cut into 2 x 1/4″ strips
- 3 cups shredded leaf and bibb lettuce
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- Unsalted peanuts
Combine soy sauce and chili sauce in small bowl. In another bowl combine chicken strips and 1 tbsp soy sauce mixture. Cover chicken well with sauce. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
In large bowl combine lettuce, cabbage, carrot and pepper. Toss to combine and set aside.
Spray nonstick skillet with olive oil cooking spray. Add chicken. Cook over medium heat. Add chicken and remaining reserved soy sauce mixture to lettuce mixture. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with peanuts.