This tangy Orange pie recipe is a great dessert in the summertime.
- 2 small or 1 large can of mandarin oranges (you can use fresh oranges also)
- 1 large package of vanilla pudding
- 1 (8-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- Drain mandarin oranges (or fresh oranges) for 1 hour and set aside.
- Then, cut up the oranges into small pieces. Let the oranges drain again for 1/2 hour.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the vanilla pudding according to directions on the package.
- Add the oranges to the pudding and mix together.
- After the batter is completely mixed, put the pie mix into the graham cracker pie crust. Sprinkle crushed nuts or coconut on top. Put in refrigerator for 2 – 3 hours to chill. Cut and serve cold.